As you will know, the government has made two announcements regarding extension of present COVID-19 linked restrictions following the additional two weeks to 4th of September. The first announcement extended the restriction to the 15 September. The second announcement extended the restrictions to 4th October.
Therefore, I am writing to re-confirm that club operations are still suspended and entry to the club is available for essential purposes only.
The same RBYC club closures still apply:
1. Closure of in-club dining, recreation or relaxation in any parts of the club premises
2. Closure of boatyard operations, including boat launching
3. Closure of dinghy sailing operations.
4. Closure of the Serasa pool
As before, the only member services we are permitted to provide are:
1. Member access to Kota Batu and Serasa premises to collect pre-ordered take-away meals.
2. Delivery meal services from both clubhouses – Serasa and Kota Batu.
3. Member entry to the boatyard for essential boat maintenance (not boat launching).
4. Member access through the club premises for moored yacht owners to reach their boats for essential maintenance.
Please support your club through the COVID-19 closures by buying meals from our club caterers.
As you will already be aware, our Serasa and Kota Batu caterers are operating their take-away and delivery meal services. The previously announce CASH-BACK promotion is in (initial) operation till the end of October.
1. Pre-order of take away meals is essential; to minimise waiting in the club carpark.
2. Special orders are available if you plan a couple of days in advance. Please discuss directly with our caterers.
3. Contact our caterers directly to place your orders:
For Kota Batu catering – phone, SMS or WhatsApp: 2786267 or 7377943
For Serasa catering – phone, SMS or WhatsApp: 2773382 or 8978839
4. Be sure to sign your club food order chit to be eligible for the club’s CASH-BACK promotion.
Your club committee hopes you are staying safe, following the government guidelines, and minimising your shopping, visits or other practices that could increase your risk of become a carrier and transmission pathway for the virus. We want to get your club operating again as soon as possible.
Please login to the club website to keep up-to-date on announcements in the member’s only sections of the website – www.royalbruneiyachtclub.org . If you do not have a website login, contact club admin – email@example.com or phone +673 2784466 or WhatsApp +673 869 3563 to arrange.
We’ll be in contact with further updates.
Allan Riches Commodore
Sunday 5 September 2021